THE #1 SPRING BREAK BEACH STAGE IN THE
WORLD IS BACK FOR MARCH 2023
Our Company is proud to work with our travel partners to bring you Clayton’s Spring Break Beach Stage which gathers in the tens of thousands of students in March. There are several reasons why thy spring break beach stage at Clayton’s is by far #1 – keep reading below to find out why
Expected dates are March 9 to March 26th. Last years’ sponsors included Red Bull Energy, Beatbox Beverages, Budweiser, Palm Breeze + many many more!
Facts about Clayton’s Spring Break Beach Stage:
- Clayton’s stage area is BYOB bring your own beverage unlike smaller competing beach stages. Coolers are allowed, though kegs and/or glass containers are not. This saves you money
- As this beach area is State Property, this is an ALL AGES production
- Open containers in Texas are legal provided you are 21 years of age and have valid state issued ID on you
- Clayton’s stage is the biggest as the largest travel tour operators promote it; this venue has FREE parking for over 500 vehicles and is next door to 2 major hotels that are connected (Hilton and La Quinta)
- Every single day there are live DJ sets. The event is hosted by former MTV Real Worlder and former host of MTV Spring Break Nick Brown emcee every day with contests
- There is absolutely no reason to pay to attend any beach stage on spring break on South Padre when the largest and best stage is FREE anyway as are the daytime concerts.
Nick Brown, Stage Host
South Padre Spring Break.com, along with www.springbreaksouthpadre.com and www.springbreakbeachstage.com and www.inertiatours.com and www.springbreakpartypackages.com and www.studentbreaks.com all promote to all student clients Clayton’s Spring Break Stage by day. By night, Only these student travel operators EXCLUSIVELY have parties at night at Clayton’s as well.
Other smaller beach stage areas on South Padre Island actually try to charge for you to “attend” as you have to enter through a gate into a fenced in area. For one, there is no reason to pay as you can just stand outside and see what is going on inside and for two, Clayton’s easily has 5 to 10 times more people every single day anyway.
Students also utilize the Island Transit bus system to get from their condo or hotels to Clayton’s on a daily basis. The City of South Padre Island as a few tourist buses that pick up FREE OF CHARGE along Padre Blvd (the main drag on South Padre Island) every 45 minutes. Coolers are allowed on the bus but open containers are not.
There are multiple taxi & cab companies on the Island that are truly cheap at $3 per person to go anywhere. City Taxi, A Taxi, BB’s Taxi. Uber & Lyft do not operate on the Island.
Don’t forget to purchase our Party Package Wristbands so that you have not just Clayton’s by day, but also a nightly, cover charge included party at a different club as well as the infamous party yacht cruise ( spring break booze cruise) and the Wednesday Day Pool Party at Sunchase Beachfront Condos
Still have questions about the South Padre clubs and bars? Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring Break South, Texas, USA
© 2017 Spring Break – Spring Break South.
- Our name says it all – we are all about South Padre Spring Break
- Based on South Padre Island, book with Locals
- Access to the BEST Spring Break Condos and Hotels on SPI
- FREE Entry into Louies, Claytons, Tequilas, & more at night
- Clayton’s Beach Stage is INCLUDED at no extra charge & is BYOB
- Our hotel/condo/party packages require just $50/down to book
- South Padre Island is BYOB friendly on the beach
- Our Condo Pool areas are BYOB – bring your own beverage FREE